"I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want and I don't expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on the table, unless I tell you otherwise. I'll go hunting, fishing, boozin, and card-playing when I want with my old buddies and don't you give me a hard time about it. Those are my rules. Any comments?"
His new bride said, "No, that's fine with me. Just understand that there'll be sex here at seven o'clock every night-whether you're here or not.
MALE & FEMALE INTERPRETATIONS
THINGY (thing-ee) n. Female: Any part under a car's hood. Male: The strap fastener on a woman's bra.
VULNERABLE (vul-ne-ra-bel) adj. Female: Fully opening up one's self emotionally to another. Male: Playing ball without a cup.
(ko-myoo-ni-kay-shon)n. Female: The open sharing of thoughts and feelings
with one's partner. Male: Scratching out a note before suddenly taking
off for a weekend with the guys.
(but) n. Female: The body part that every item of clothing manufactured
makes "look bigger." Male: The organ of mooning .
(ko-mit-ment) n. Female: A desire to get married and raise a family. Male:
Not trying to pick up other women while out with one's girlfriend.
CONTROL (ri-moht kon-trohl) n. Female: A device for changing from
one TV channel to another. Male: A device for scanning through all 75
channels every 2 minutes.
TASTE (tayst) v. Female: Something you do frequently to whatever you're cooking, to make sure it's good. Male: Something you must do to anything you think has gone bad, prior to tossing it out.
WOMAN'S RANDOM THOUGHTS
They keep telling us to get in touch with our bodies. Mine isn't all that communicative but I heard from it the other day after I said, "Body, how'd you like to go to the six o'clock class in vigorous toning?" Clear as a bell my body said, "Listen bitch, do it and you die,"
The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing (and then they marry him).
I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, smoking too much, impulse buying and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That is my idea of a perfect day.
I know what Victoria's Secret is. The secret is that nobody older than 30 can fit into their stuff.
If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a noose around your neck?
of mine confused her valium with her birth control pills. She
TRUTH ABOUT MEN AND WOMEN
Recent tests have shown that these cells are removed from the communications center of the brain, migrate lower in the body and develop into male sexual organs. If you visualize a normal brain to be similar to a full deck of cards, this means that males are born a few cards short, so to speak. And some of their cards are in their shorts.
This difference between the male and female brain manifests itself in various ways. Little girls will tend to play things like house or learn to read. Little boys, however, will tend to do things like placing a bucket over their heads and running into walls. Little girls will think about doing things before taking any action. Little boys will just punch or kick something and will look surprised if someone asks them why they just punched their little brother who was half asleep and looking the other way.
This basic cognitive difference continues to grow until puberty, when the hormones kick into action and the trouble really begins. After puberty, not only the size of the male and female brains differ, but the center of thought also differs. Women think with their heads. Male thoughts often originate lower in their bodies where their ex-brain cells reside.
Of course, the size of this problem varies from man to man. In some men only a small number of brain cells migrate and they are left with nearly full mental capacity but they tend to be rather dull, sexually speaking. Such men are known in medical terms as "Republicans". Other men suffer larger brain cell relocation. These men are medically referred to as "Democrats." A small number of men suffer massive brain cell migration to their groins. These men are usually referred to as "Mr. President."
GLAD I'M A MAN
GLAD I'M A WOMAN
WOMEN SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MEN
Women don't make fools of men-most of them are the do-it-yourself types.
best reason to divorce a man is a health reason: you've got sick of him.
trust a man who says he's the boss at home.
woman's work that is never done, is the stuff she asked her husband to
you want a nice man go for a bald one-they try harder.
for younger men. You might as well-they never mature anyway.
are only two four letter words that are offensive to men-
are all the same-they just have different faces so you can tell them apart.
Definition of a man with manners-he gets out of the bath to pee.
Whenever you meet a man who would make a good husband, you will usually
find that he is.
Scientists have just discovered something that can do the work of five
There are a lot of words you can use to describe men-strong, caring, loving-they'd
be wrong but you could still use them!
Men are like animals-messy, insensitive and potentially violent-but they
make great pets!
Men's brains are like the prison system-not enough cells per man.
16. Husbands are like children-they're fine if they're someone else's.
USED BRAIN SALE
The patient's family gathered to hear what the specialists had to say.
"Things don't look good. The only chance is a brain transplant. This is an experimental procedure. It might work, but the bad news is that brains are very expensive, and you will have to pay the costs yourselves."
"Well, how much does a brain cost?" asked the relatives.
"For a male brain, $500,000. For a female brain, $200,000." Some of the younger male relatives tried to look shocked, but all the men nodded in understanding, and a few actually smirked. Then the patient's daughter asked, "Why the difference in price between male brains and female brains?"
"A standard pricing practice," said the head of the team. "Women's brains have to be marked down because they are used."
OBSERVATIONS ABOUT WOMEN BY SOME IDIOT MAN
2.Women especially love a bargain. The question of "need" is irrelevant, so don't bother pointing it out. Anything on sale is fair game.
3.Women never have anything to wear. Don't question the racks of clothes in the closet; you "just don't understand".
4.Women need to cry. And they won't do it alone unless they know you can hear them.
will always ask questions that have no right answer, in an effort to trap
you into feeling guilty.
love to talk. Silence intimidates them and they feel a need to fill it,
even if they have nothing to say.
need to feel like there are people worse off than they are. That's why
soap operas and Oprah Winfrey-type shows are so successful.
don't need sex as often as men do. This is because sex is more physical
for men and more emotional for women. Just knowing that the man wants
to have sex with them fulfills the emotional need.
hate bugs. Even the strong-willed ones need a man around when there's
a spider or a wasp involved.
can't keep secrets. They eat away at them from the inside. And they don't
view it as being untrustworthy, providing they only tell two or three
always go to public rest rooms in groups. It gives them a chance to gossip.
can't refuse to answer a ringing phone, no matter what she's doing. It
might be the lottery calling.
never understand why men love toys. Men understand that they wouldn't
need toys if women had an "on/off" switch. 14.Women think all
beer is the same.
keep three different shampoos and two different conditioners in the shower.
a woman showers, the bathroom will smell like a tropical rainforest.
17.Women don't understand the appeal of sports. Men seek entertainment that allows them to escape reality. Women seek entertainment that reminds them of how horrible things could be.
18.If a man goes on a seven-day trip, he'll
pack five days worth of clothes and will wear some things twice; if a
woman goes on a seven-day trip she'll pack 21 outfits because she doesn't
know what she'll feel like wearing each day.
brush their hair before bed.
a woman eat an ice cream cone and you'll have a pretty good idea about
how she'll be in bed.
21.Women are paid less than men, except for modeling.
22.Women are never wrong. Apologizing is the mans responsibility, "It's there in the bible." Hmmm....who was it that gave Adam the apple?
do not know anything about cars. "Oil stick? Oil doesn't stick."
have better rest rooms. They get the nice chairs and red carpet.
25.The average number of items in a typical woman's bathroom is 437. A man would not be able to identify most of these items.
love cats. Men say they love cats, but when women aren't looking, men
love to talk on the phone. A woman can visit her girlfriend for two weeks,
and upon returning home, she will call the same friend and they will talk
for three hours.
28.A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the garbage, answer the phone, read a book, or get the mail.
will drive miles out of their way to avoid the possibility of getting
lost using a shortcut.
30.Women do NOT want an honest answer to the question,'How do I look?'
31.PMS stands for: Permissible Man Slaughter. Or at least men think it means that. PMS also stands for Punish My Spouse.
first naked man woman see is "Ken".
33.Women are insecure about their weight, butt and breast size.
will make three right-hand turns to avoid making one left-hand turn.
nothing," has an entirely different meaning in woman-language than
it does in man-language.
36.Lewis Carroll's Caterpillar had nothing on women.
cannot use a map without turning the map to correspond to the direction
that they are heading.
All women are overweight by definition, don't argue with them about it.
b. All women are overweight by definition, don't agree with them about
39.If it is not Valentine's Day, and you see a man in a flower shop, you can probably start up a conversation by asking, "What did you do?"
40.Women want equal rights, but you rarely hear them clamoring to be let into the draft to cover the responsibilities that go with those rights.
women understand the reason for "guest towels" and the "good
a man ticks off a woman she will often respond by getting a fuzzy toilet
cover which warms their rear, but makes it impossible for the lid to stay
up thus it constantly gets peed on by the guys (which gets them in more
never check to see if the lid is up. They seem to prefer taking a flying
butt leap towards the bowl and then chewing men out because they "left
the seat up" instead of taking two seconds and lowering it themselves.
can get out of speeding tickets by pouting. This will get men arrested.
don't really care about a sense of humor in a guy despite claims to the
contrary. You don't see women trampling over Tom Cruise to get to Gilbert
Gottfried do you?
Women are basically more cold-blooded than men; their bodies take on the
temperature of their surroundings. If a woman feels cold, she will insist
that other people should put on more clothes.
48.- men never finish anything do they?
Adam was walking around the Garden of Eden feeling very lonely, so God asked Adam, "What is wrong with you?"
Adam said he didn't have anyone to talk to.
God said he was going to give him a companion and it would be a woman.
"(1) This person will cook for you and wash your clothes, she will always agree with every decision you make.
(2) She will bear your children and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them.
(3) She will not nag you and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement.
(4) She will never have a headache and will freely give you love and passion whenever needed."
Adam asked God, "What will a woman like this cost?"
God said, "An arm and a leg."
Adam said, "What can I get for a rib?"
The rest is history.
WAS ON FIRST?
"What's the problem, Eve?"
"Lord, I know you've created me and have provided this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals, and that hilarious comedy snake, but I'm just not happy."
"Why is that, Eve?" came the reply from above. "Lord, I am lonely. And I'm sick to death of apples." "Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I shall create a man for you." "What's a 'man,' Lord?"
"This man will be a flawed creature, with aggressive tendencies, an enormous ego and an inability to empathize or listen to you properly. All in all, he'll give you a hard time. But, he'll be bigger and faster and more muscular than you. He'll be really good at fighting and kicking a ball about and hunting fleet-footed ruminants, and not altogether bad in the sack."
"Sounds great," says Eve, with an ironically raised eyebrow.
well. He's better than a poke in the eye with a burnt stick. But, you
"What's that, Lord?"
"You'll have to let him believe that I made him first."
TOP TEN REASONS WHY GOD CREATED EVE
10. God worried that Adam would always be lost in the garden because men hate to ask for directions.
9. God knew that Adam would one day need someone to hand him the TV remote. (Men don't want to see what's ON television, they want to see WHAT ELSE is on!)
8. God knew that Adam would never buy a new fig leaf when his seat wore out and would therefore need Eve to get one for him.
7. God knew that Adam would never make a doctor's appointment for himself.
6. God knew that Adam would never remember which night was garbage night.
5. God knew that if the world was to be populated, men would never be able to handle childbearing.
4. As "Keeper of the Garden," Adam would never remember where he put his tools.
3. The scripture account of creation indicates Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden.
2. As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be alone!"
1. When God finished the creation of Adam, He stepped back, scratched His head and said, "I can do better than that."
MALE OR FEMALE?
1. No one but the Creator understands their internal logic.
2. The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.
3. The message "Bad command or file name" is about as informative as, "If you don't know why I'm mad at you, then I'm certainly not going to tell you."
4. Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.
5. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.
However, another group of computer scientists (all female) think that computers should be referred to as if they were male. Their reasons follow:
1. They have a lot of data, but are still clueless.
2. They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they ARE the problem.
3. As soon as you commit to one you realize that if you had waited a little longer, you could have obtained a better model.
4. In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on.
5. Big power surges knock them out for the rest of the night.
IT"S GREAT TO BE A GUY
FROM MEN TO WOMEN
2) Learn to work the toilet seat: if it's up, put it down.
3) Don't cut your hair. Ever.
4) Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see if he can find the perfect present!
5) If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
6) Sometimes, he's not thinking about you. Live with it.
7) . Don't ask him what he's thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation, and monster trucks.
8) Get rid of your cat. And no, it's not different, it's just like every other cat.
9) Dogs are better than ANY cats. Period.
10) Sunday = Sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
11) Shopping is not sport.
12) Anything you wear is fine. Really.
13) You have enough clothes.
14) You have too many shoes.
15) Crying is blackmail. Use it if you must, but don't expect us to like it.
16) Your brother is an idiot, your ex-boyfriend is an idiot, and your dad's way past idiot.
17) Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don't work.
18) No, he doesn't know what day it is. He never will. Mark anniversaries on a calendar.
19) Pissing standing up is more difficult than peeing from point blank range. We're bound to miss sometimes.
20) Most guys own two to three pairs of shoes - what makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?
21) Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers.
22) A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
23) Your Mom doesn't have to be our best friend.
24) Foreign films are best left to foreigners.
25) Check your oil.
26) Don't give us 50 rules when 25 will do.
27) Don't fake it. We'd rather be ineffective than deceived.
28) It is neither in your best interest nor ours to take the quiz together.
29) Anything we said 6 or 8 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after 7 days.
30) If you don't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.
31) If something we said can be interpreted in such a way that it makes you sad and angry, we meant the other one.
32) Let us ogle. If we don't look at other women, how can we know how pretty you are?
33) Don't rub the lamp if you don't want the genie to come out.
34) You can either ask us to do something OR tell us how you want it done but not both.
35) Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
36) Christopher Columbus didn't need directions, and neither do we.
37) Women wearing Wonderbras and low-cut blouses lose their right to complain about having their boobs stared at.
38) Consider golf a mini-vacation from you. We need it, just like you do.
39) Telling us that the models in the men's magazines are airbrushed makes you look jealous and petty, and it's certainly not going to deter us from reading the magazines.
40) The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out.
41) Never buy a 'new' brand of beer because 'it was on sale.'
42) If we're in the backyard and the TV in the den is on, that doesn't mean we're not watching it.
43) Don't tell anyone we can't afford a new car. Tell them we don't want one.
44) Only wearing your new lingerie once does not send the message that you need more. It tells us lingerie is a bad investment.
45) Please don't drive when you're not driving.
46) Don't feel compelled to tell us how all the people in your little stories are related to one another: We're just nodding, waiting for the punchline.
47) If you want us to take out the garbage, you have to let us pack the car.
48) The quarterback who just got pummeled isn't trying to be brave, he's just not crying. Big difference.
49) When the waiter asks if everything's okay, a simple 'Yes' will do.
50) What do you mean, 'leering?' She's obstructing my view.
51) When I'm turning the wheel and the car is nosing onto the off-ramp, saying 'This is our exit' is not strictly necessary.
52) When you're not around, I belch so loudly that I even appall myself.
53) The temperature in the cave will be my responsibility. It will be slightly to moderately cooler than you want it.
54) SportsCenter starts at 11:00 P.M. and runs one hour. This is an excellent time for you to pay bills, put laundry in the dryer, or talk to your sister.
55) Is it too much to ask to have the bra match the underwear?
56) If we see you in the morning and at night, why call us at work?
57) Two hot dogs and a beer at a baseball game do, in fact, constitute going out to dinner.
58) You probably don't want to know what we're thinking about.
59) Silence does not need to be filled.
60) No, you can't have the remote control.